Rough Terrain Telescopic
Rough Terrain Masted
Loading and Unloading
Rough terrain trucks are most commonly seen in the construction & agriculture industry. The rough terrain telescopic truck is a handy piece of machinery because of its ability to place loads precisely up to 21 metres away from the machine (depending on the size of the telescopic boom).
- Introduction to the course
- Operators Safety Code – “Safety in Working With Lift Trucks”
- Health & Safety at Work Act Etc. 1974.
- LOLER, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- PUWER, Provision and Use of Working Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Presentation/DVD Video
- Pre-shift Inspections
- Stability triangle
- Centre of Gravity of the load & Centre of Gravity of the truck
- Capacity plates (reading & understanding.)
- Specific hazards & controls.
- List specific driving rules
- Controls and Instruments.
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Hydraulic System
- Weight Assessment
- Handling laden, unladen pallets
- Driving on/off ramps
- Vehicle loading and unloading
- Pre-use Inspection
|1||3 day||2 day||2 day||1 day|
|2||4 day||3 day||2 day||1 day|
|3||5 day||3 day||2 day||1 day|
Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate of basic training for the type of equipment that was operated during the course and registered onto the RTITB National Operator Register Scheme database (NORS) Operators may also wish to purchase a NORS photocard at an additional fee.
I have used Global for various courses and have always received a professional, efficient and friendly service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.