Fork Lift Truck Training
|Counterbalance – Up to 20T
Pedestrian Pallet Transporter
Order picker – Low / Medium
VNA Man – Up / Man Down
Multidirectional – Reach / Counterbalance
Pedestrial Pallet Stacker – Low / Medium / High
Global FLT offer training to RTITB standard on all types of Lift Trucks at our training centre in Gloucester or at the customer premises. Courses can be tailored to suit the working environment which the operator is required to work in.
- Introduction to the course
- Operators Safety Code – “Safety in Working With Lift Trucks”
- Health & Safety at Work Act Etc. 1974.
- LOLER, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- PUWER, Provision and Use of Working Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Powerpoint Presentation/DVD Video
- Pre-shift Inspections
- Centre of Gravity of the load & Centre of Gravity of the truck
- Capacity plates (reading & understanding.)
- Specific hazards & controls.
- Controls and Instruments.
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Hydraulic System
- Weight Assessment
- Handling laden, unladen pallets
- Driving on/off ramps
- Vehicle loading and unloading
- Pre-use Inspection
|1||3 days||2 days||1 day||1 day|
|2||4 days||3 days||2 days||1 day|
|3||5 days||3 days||2 days||1 day|
Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate of basic training for the type of equipment that was operated during the course and registered onto the RTITB National Operator Registration Scheme database (NORS) Operators may also wish to purchase a NORS photocard at an additional fee.
As a company, we take great pride and care in delivering a highly polished and professional service. For this reason we have enlisted Global FLT for all of our forklift training. Their professional approach and flexibility matches the needs of our business, for counterbalance, high-reach and truck mounted forklift training. I would highly recommend Global to find a solution to your training requirements.